• Determine fair market value of your property based upon analysis interior and exterior condition and amenities as well as market trends, community conditions and comparable sales in your neighborhood.
• Providing assistance during the preparation to list your home.
• Market your property for sale through the Statewide Multiple Listing Service creating exposure to other REALTOR® as well as direct to potential Buyers.
• Provide readily available service to show your property at the demand of any potential Buyers or cooperating REALTOR®.
• Keen identification of Buyer qualifications.
• Professional negotiation of the contract price and terms as well as provide representation during the completion and review of all legal documents.
• Work closely and professionally with any all attorneys, loan officers, appraisers, home inspectors, and other parties involved in the transfer of title to the property. Provide reputable recommendations to professionals in these fields if necessary.
• Coordinate and attend any and all events necessary to complete the transactions (i.e. appraisals, home inspections, fire inspections, pre-closing walk-through, etc.)
• Review of all appraisal information, inspection data and all other reports necessary to resolve any potential issues.
• Consistent, thorough and professional follow up with all parties involved throughout the transaction to ensure that all deadlines are met as seamlessly as possible.
• Provide unparalleled service and customer focus throughout the entire closing process and beyond.
Find Out What Your Home Is Worth?
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.